Hello

Fri Mar 2 14:32:30 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 2, 2012

On Mar 1, 2012, at 8:29 PM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:

> Did you receive our book of Mark yet?

Hello Ron!
I sent an email message to you privately yesterday - I hope you received my message - I will telephone you today -

Thank you for the wonderful package in the postal mail -

I love your new book of the Gospel According to Mark, written in SignWriting, which is a transcription of a video in American Sign Language by Deaf Missions. And it is exciting that it is a Deaf writer from your church who did the transcription - Congratulations to everyone at your church -

Please tell everyone how impressed and happy I am, and how much I look forward to telling others about it!