Puzzled

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 5 20:03:48 UTC 2012

O sinal gripe suino, sim. Eu nao entende sinal ter com duas maos. Agora e claro.

The sign is swine flu, yes. I did not understand the sign to have two hands. Now it is clear.

The spelling would be right hand, left hand, head from above, then brush twice, pinch twice, and move twice. Shouldn't it have two brush marks?

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
From: Madson Barreto <barretobh at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Puzzled

Hello Charles!

This signal is not flu. It is "swine flu" (Influenza 'A' - H1N1).
The left hand ("S" - closed fist) touch or stand in front of the nose.
The right hand ("pinch") causes the movement indicated in speeling (writing).
See photos.

Write your hands in front of the face of the sign difficult to read, so we chose to write in Vision Up.

Regards,

Madson and Raquel Barreto