Hello - Regarding the Book of Mark in Written ASL

Mon Mar 5 20:03:44 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 5, 2012

Hello Paul, Ron, Jerry and everyone -

For those of you who wonder what happened to the Book of Mark written in ASL…. over the weekend Ron sent me the pdf files through a DropBox folder, and now both Jerry and I are working on posting those files on our respective web sites, so that others can download the files for free…

Ron and members of his congregation, the Deaf Shores Church in Michigan, wrote the Gospel According to Mark in SignWriting, by transcribing an ASL video created by Deaf Missions.

So I hope soon, we will be able to announce the publication available for free download -

Thanks for your interest in the new book - and thank you, Ron, the Deaf Shores Church, and Jerry -

Val ;-)