movements from wrist

Thu Mar 8 21:46:54 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 8, 2012

Hello Ingvild!
Thanks for showing me how you write BASKETBALL. Very easy to read.

Back in the year 2002, these web pages, showing the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook, were posted on the web. The Wrist Movement symbols are on this page:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/136%20Axial-Movement.html

and as you can see on that page, I wasn't always placing the Wrist line at wrist level - although it always represents the wrist… I was following the other rule about the beginning hand being the center and the arrows pulling it in the direction of the arrows, or pushing it, if you are writing the finishing position -

But little matter - it all can be read - Val ;-)