Looking for other teachers who teach bilingual documents to Deaf students

Sun Mar 25 15:38:59 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 25, 2012

On Mar 22, 2012, at 1:38 AM, MARIA GALEA wrote:

> Dear Valerie,
> when you do create a listing for Andre could you share it on the list - as
> I would like to include such information in my thesis - as I'm trying to
> figure out as much as possible how and by who SignWriting is being used-
> thanks ever so much! and good luck Andre with for your presentation..
> Maria

-------

Hello Maria!
Yes, of course I will share everything with the List and with you…

I know you are waiting for information, and I am slow to update my web sites, so let's start with searching our current SignWriting web site…

I realize you probably know this already, but not everyone does…

To search the SignWriting and Sutton web sites, click on the Search button at the top of our sites:

See attached diagram… 1. Click on Search Button at top of site.  2. type in your search criteria  3. Click Search. 4. You will get a Google listing, with ads at the top, but under the ads, are links on all Sutton sites…and they usually list for pages and pages - sometimes 10 pages of Google listings - so there are some good links there you may not know about - try several different search words to see what you find - we have over 3000 web pages, so there is a lot to search -

More soon -  Val ;-)

------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: