Test sentences to practice SignWriting

Arthaey Angosii arthaey at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 29 22:40:47 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
>or try writing literature in your handwriting - go to ASL SignPuddle Literature
> file and search for Cat in the Hat - hat is an advanced story -

It has 32 parts, correct?
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?search=cat%20in%20the%20hat&type=any

That sounds like an excellent starting point to test out my
handwriting to see if it will work "in the real world," thanks!

> so the real way to test what you are developing is to post it here on the
> SW List and let writers test it…

I won't waste your guys' time until I've done my best on my own to
find the flaws and improve it as best I can. The Cat in the Hat should
be a great test!

Thanks,
Arthaey

--