SignFont... do someone have the symbol set

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 2 14:53:42 UTC 2012

Hello Valerie,
I compare SW to SignFont because, before learning SW, my colleagues tried
SignFont... do you remember the paper Elena's wrote, with you transcription
of "the dob follows the cat", there was also a comparaison with SignFont
I never hear abut an italian writing system... it will be a preasure for me
to learne something about it :-)
Claudia

chiadu14 at tiscali.it