Auslan written in SignWriting, and leaving the SW List -

Mon Mar 5 20:56:15 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 5, 2012

Hello George -

Thank you for this very nice message. And thank you for your interest in SignWriting...

I am happy to learn that you are in Australia! How exciting ;-)))

If you ever bump into someone in Australia who wants to write Auslan, we have a SignPuddle waiting for them:

SignPuddle for Auslan
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.6/index.php?ui=1&sgn=42

Meanwhile, regarding leaving the List…

Anyone can leave the List, by going to this web page:

But I will do it for you now -

Thank you for being with us, George - I really enjoyed reading your messages -

All the best -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: