Interesting web site on SignWriting script

Sat Mar 10 17:02:14 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 10, 2012

Hello Maria!
Thank you for mentioning the Omniglot site, which is a really nice article about SignWriting. The actual link is:

SignWriting on Omniglot
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/signwriting.htm

If one goes to the link you provided, it does not work, so just to point out that Omniglot is a .com, not a .org - The .org link goes to an advertising page -

But you are right, it is a great page and I am grateful for it too -

And I really enjoyed our Skype conversation - thank you for that!

Maria and I decided that we need to improve the SignWriting web sites to include better listings of all of the publications and web sites around the world, so Maria and I are going to try to start posting more links for people to enjoy -

Val ;-)

---------