Eletrosfera

Mon Mar 26 01:20:04 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 25, 2012

Yes, good point, Charles. The newer icons, in SignPuddle, have the double-lined circles now….

…but the old icons on our older web sites, have the older symbols because those icons were created with older software - so there is a lot to update. Thanks for pointing that out to me and I will try to get to updating the old icons...

But this is my very point….If Yuri uses SignPuddle Online to create his new signs, this will help me and everyone, because he will be using the new symbols and plus, when we discuss SignSpellings we can all share together and visit the Brazilian SignPuddle and read Yuri's signs and we can share different ways to write -

So Yuri, have you used SignPuddle Online before?

Val ;-)

--------