Egyptian SignPuddle, Question Handshape

Ryan Fan ryanfan42 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 14:03:39 UTC 2012

Dear all,
Sorry for the delay!  After much consultation with older and younger
Egyptian signers, and their signs for Sunday/Christian fall somewhere
between the two attached photos.  The straight or slightly bent middle
finger is placed above the index finger.  The remaining fingers are usually
in a closed fist.  I'm told that what the thumb is doing is irrelevant, as
long as it's not in the way of the index and middle fingers.