Egyptian SignPuddle, Question Handshape

Ryan Fan ryanfan42 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 20:19:28 UTC 2012

Thanks for the advice, Val!  I was perhaps being too much of a
perfectionist looking for a hand symbol where the middle finger didn't
completely wrap around the index, but I'm going to suppose the partial
crossover and full crossover are two manifestations of the same underlying
phoneme for Egyptian Sign until proven otherwise.  I'll leave a note on
this sign entry.  Thanks again!
-Ryan