Gerard Meijssen's blog mentions the SW MediaWiki Plugin

Wed May 16 19:29:29 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
May 16, 2012

Dear SignWriting List, Gerard, Kathleen and Steve...

A few days ago, I wished Gerard, in the Netherlands, a Happy Birthday with a SignWriting card by Kathleen Heylen from Flanders (thank you, Kathleen), and Gerard posted a mention of SignWriting and the SW MediaWiki Plugin, in his blog.

Go to:
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-card.html

Thank you, Gerard!

The SW MediaWiki Plugin is ready now, as Steve just told us - I hope it will be useful to you and other MediaWiki users - Keep us informed -

Val ;-)