SignPuddle for Uruguay stuck at 1.6

Wed May 23 17:15:06 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
May 23, 2012

Hello Eduardo and Adam -

Thank you, Adam. The information you gave was perfect.

And Eduardo, there are no worries. Whether it says 1.6 or 2.0, doesn't matter…it is going to the same page and I will change it to 2.0 later - at this moment I am busy with another problem but I will get to it soon and will tell you when I change it - meanwhile go right ahead and continue to work in SignPuddle for Uruguay -

The software is fine and you can encourage everyone to use SignPuddle Online - Please do!!

Val ;-)

-------