SignWriting questions on Facebook...

Sun May 27 20:35:33 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
May 27, 2012

We are getting more and more questions about how to write signs in SignWriting on Facebook. For example today, I received a video privately from a Brazilian sign writer, asking how to write four signs. Adam helped me answer the very good questions…and just now I posted my way of writing the sign for EMAIL, in the SignWriting in Brasil Facebook group, since they were discussing how to write the Brazilian sign, which seems to be the same - So here is my posting in Facebook…

Facebook:

Aqui está como eu escrevo o sinal para o email. Com um movimento do pulso para a frente duas vezes ...…

Here is how I write the sign for EMAIL. With a Wrist Movement forward two times…

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=12&sgn=46&sid=222