annotation in receptive rather than expressive view point

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 1 16:03:37 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
October 1, 2012

Hello Jonathan -
Thank you for SignWriter Studio software!

SignWriter Studio
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/

Your new logo is cool!

Regarding programming a conversion program between Receptive and Expressive Viewpoints, be sure to tell me when you start such a project, because I have already learned the pitfalls through experience. There are some symbols that do not reverse exactly as we would thinkā€¦so the Receptive Viewpoint, to make it readable by the public, has some tweaks to it that are not in coordination with the Expressive, and this is a necessity to understand this before starting such a project.

Meanwhile I am looking forward to using your new program, Jonathan, from the Expressive View - smile ;-)

Val ;-)