annotation in receptive rather than expressive view point

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Oct 2 19:25:05 UTC 2012

Practically, I would think a lookup table would be needed - where every
expressive sign has a receptive sign assigned to it and perhaps a
mapping adjustment. Then the symbol coordinates would need to be
mirrored and the adjustments and substitutions made.

Bill