AW: AW: ASL Wikipedia has a Twitter account ;-)

Tue Oct 9 18:15:46 UTC 2012

Hi Valerie,

-          yes I agree – and it is fun to see that many many readers even do
not notice this kind of typo because we are aware what term is mentioned and
obviously our brain fixes the typos without informing us – smile...and you
understand that I do not critizise in a negative way but just share my
observation ;-)

What is even more interesting is another observation. Watching my students
while they read out with signing what is written in GebaerdenSchrift it
happens sometimes that they perform a different sign compared with what is
printed in the document. So they simply understand the term/the sign but
being more familiar with a different variation of the sign they simply
perform that without being aware of that. Know what I try to describe? It is
amusing...

Regards Stefan

  _____