Location Symbols for the arms and legs (ISWA 2010)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 15 00:11:40 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
October 14, 2012

Hello Yosra!
Please try this web page to find the ID numbers:

This should be the page:
http://signbank.org/iswa/386/386_bs.html

I hope this helps - if not write again -

Val ;-)

---------