Font for ISWA 2010

Thu Oct 25 13:54:18 UTC 2012

Hi Eduardo TrĂ¡pani,

The fill issue is one that must be handled.  Unfortunately, I do not
think any of the standard font formats can handle 2 color fonts
properly.  There is no straight forward and correct way to do this.

You may want to make a separate font specifically for the fill
components.  Maybe Graphite or some other font engine could combine 2
fonts when visualizing the characters.

I know 2 color fonts are an issue for another script beside SignWriting
but I can't remember the name.  Maybe something has been accomplished or
planned?

Regards,
-Steve