DocumentMaker

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Oct 26 11:39:17 UTC 2012

Hi Val,
We have started to use DocumentMaker Pro - and have encountered two
problems, hoping you or someone on the list can help with:
1. I can't get the layout right - I chose Portrait odd page and when it's
viewed as a pdf it skips a page each time. Do you know why this happens?
I'm quite sure I must be doing something wrong.
2. Fonts. We need Maltese fonts for these stories. I wrote the text in
Word where we have Maltese fonts but as you can see in the document they
do not come up in the pdf view. Any ideas for a solution?
thank you very much! i'm copying in Karl from the project..
Thanks again,
maria