annotation in receptive rather than expressive view point

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 1 16:06:21 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
October 1, 2012

Hi Steve and Oscar -
I do not know about the mathematical side to this, but I do know that there are animated Avatars being animated using the Expressive View of SignWriting…perhaps they are all in the development stage, but nonetheless the projects are making headway. One of them is in Tunisia and another project in South Africa…

Mainly I would need to document the differences between Receptive and Expressive Viewpoints really well, before such conversion programs should be written...

Val ;-)

-----