Final Call: Theoretical Issues in Sign Language Research Conference (TISLR 11)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 22 22:14:40 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
October 22, 2012

Hello Rafaela -
Oh I forgot you wanted to translate all the examples for us - that must be a big job - remember it is good for us to learn Portuguese and your sign language too (big grin ;-) -

No rush at all -  and enjoy your work -

Is there anyone on the SignWriting List who plans to attend the TISLR 11 in London?

Val ;-)