FENEIS

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 23 18:55:06 UTC 2012

Done. Thanks.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: FENEIS

SignWriting List
October 23, 2012

I have now placed it in the LIBRAS Encyclopedia SignPuddle file for you:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=12&sgn=116&sid=37

Click on the link above. You can add the source information etc because you are one of the Editors of the Encyclopedia for LIBRAS…

Val ;-)

--------

The problem is, I tried to save this to the LIBRAS encyclopedia and it wouldn't save there. I used the dictionary file to create it as the vocabulary is not accessible in the encyclopedia to do it.