SignWriting Captioning Software - so happy!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Sep 1 19:52:51 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
September 1, 2012

Hello Ronnie!!

THANK YOU for posting this message about your new development of SignWriting Captioning Software - I guess you call it SW Subs?

Congratulations and maybe you can teach us with instructions on how to use it?

Val ;-)

------