Freezing our Literature Puddle

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Sep 1 23:33:46 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,
Thank you!! This is great.
I'm attaching two more symbols that represent malta - the maltese cross
and the flag of the republic.
As for the links - do you mean links in the SignWriting website. We have
an Institute of linguistics website, can there be a link to the puddle
there?
If so, I'll talk to Marie about this and get back to you.
Thanks again for archiving the Literature Puddle.