Freezing our Literature Puddle

MARIE ALEXANDER marie.alexander at UM.EDU.MT
Mon Sep 3 07:30:28 UTC 2012

Hi Maria.  That would be great.  I will catch up with my emails and see if
you had an answer.... then talk to Stavros who manages the website.

Cheers
Marie

Hi Steve,
Thank you!! This is great.
I'm attaching two more symbols that represent malta - the maltese cross
and the flag of the republic.
As for the links - do you mean links in the SignWriting website. We have
an Institute of linguistics website, can there be a link to the puddle
there?
If so, I'll talk to Marie about this and get back to you.
Thanks again for archiving the Literature Puddle.