AW: SIGNWRITING IN MOBILE PHONES/ SMARTPHONES

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Sep 3 14:56:16 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
September 3, 2012

Hello Lasse!
I just downloaded the articles and I see the beautiful diagrams in SignWriting and I look forward now to reading the articles carefully. THANK YOU - this is a gift to all of us, to learn more about your work…

YES…we are definitely interested in your thesis, so please post it for us, and I will link to it, from our SignWriting web site…

When the time is right, I look forward to telling the world about the new SignWriting App too ;-)

Thank you again, Lasse -

Val ;-)

-----

On Sep 3, 2012, at 7:33 AM, Schneider, Lasse wrote:

> Hello Valerie,
> hello Maria,
> hello SignWriting-List,
>
> Thank you all for your interest in our project. You can find the articles here:
>
> http://www.delegs.de/DelegsPage/pdfs/Haenel-Faulhaber.etal.91.pdf
>
> http://www.delegs.de/DelegsPage/pdfs/delegs_JavaSPEKTRUM_02_12.pdf
>
> This first one focuses on our educational approach, while the second one is a bit more technical, describing our software.
>
> If you are interested I can also post my Thesis as soon as it is finished.
>
> Best regards,
> Lasse

>>> http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/signwritingeditor/signimages?upper
>>> I
>>> d=4278&lowerId=tsch%C3%BCs]
>>>
>>> Software developer for
>>>
>>> C1 WPS Workplace Solutions               Geschäftsführer:
>>> Gesellschaft für DV-Beratung mbH        Dr. Guido Gryczan
>>> Vogt-Kölln-Straße 30                            Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinz
>>> Züllighoven
>>> 22527 Hamburg                                    HRB 73999 - Amtsgericht