Discussion of a PhD thesis on SW

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Sep 8 20:52:50 UTC 2012

Well done Claudia!!! :)) I am very happy for you, the feeling of
completion must be so wonderful..
Would you have a pdf of your thesis available for the SignWriting website,
so that we can access your work and build upon what you have done? I
really look forward to reading your work and referencing you, as it seems
to be directly relevant to what I'm working on..
All the best
maria