SignwWriting Advice Please

yosra bouzid yosrabouzid at HOTMAIL.FR
Tue Sep 18 11:05:47 UTC 2012

It's so great to hear good news for our deaf community in tunisiaThis is a very big achievement. Congratulations!I wish you great success
Yosra
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 23:00:26 +0100
From: livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR
Subject: SignwWriting Advice Please
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Hello everyone in the group!!!
I am Dali from Tunisia, I have been studing from you all every day with the help of all the raised questions, and specially from the nice books' offers sent to me by dear Valerie and SW team!!!The Good News are; I am going to teach SignWriting in a Very famous Tunisian University "Ibn Charaf"!!!!This dream has come true, all of the Tunisian Sign Language interpreters are going to learn SignWriting!!!! that's amazing!!!!For this reason, as I lack experience in teaching SW, I wish that you could help me with your nice advice, specially from those who had had such teaching experiences!!!I know that you will do help me out of love for deaf and for SignWriting which has become our mission to spread it in our countries and develop its use!!!I do thank you a lot, and I will appreciate every single help!!!!Blessings to everyone of you!!!!
Dali