Universal SignWriting Plugins - New Development in the works...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 7 02:50:15 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 6, 2013

Thank you, Steve, for mentioning this new software development, called the Universal SignWriting Plugins. Are you ready for us to learn more about this?

Will this help Adam and others complete the Translate Wiki translation into ASL? I assume that it will help the translators because now they will be able to view the FSW code as real SignWriting by clicking on a Bookmarklet?

Maybe you can explain further for us…I realize this may not be ready for a few weeks?

Go to:
http://www.signpuddle.com

to view the new Plugins -

Thank you, Steve -