The wow of the Universal SignWriting Plugins

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 7 14:39:36 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 6, 2013

Hello Steve!

Congratulations once again on a super idea and I am so happy to learn that we are close to being able to use the SWTV (SignWriting Thin Viewer ;-)

Since I am not a programmer, it takes me a little longer to grasp these new developments, but I applaud this big step forward and we certainly do need it…making SignWriting universally seen on any web browser is very very important - and of course our SignWriting Wikipedia project will be greatly benefited from this:

ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labs
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

I assume that we still compose the documents in SignPuddle, and then grab the FSW code from the SignPuddle document and paste it into any browser…and then click on the SWTV link in the browser Toolbar? is that right?

Val ;-)

------