Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 9 15:44:40 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 9, 2013

Yes, Adam, I agree, that one long column is too long to scroll down - so the column formatting has to be improved too - lots to do -

So Maria, this is just the beginning, but in your dissertation you can explain that until recently, SignWriting is composed in software, both desktop and online, in specialized software environments, like SignPuddle, SignWriter Studio, Delegs Editor and other programs…but that the new SW Thin Viewer and related SignWriting Plugins are opening SignWriting up to the broader computer world…outside of those specialized environments, and in time this and other developments will lead to the use of SignWriting with or without specialized software…

I would like to ask that in our dissertation that you mention this web page, related to the new SignWriting Plugins..

SignWriting Universal Plugins
http://www.signpuddle.com

Hope this helps!

Val ;-)