For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Marquita Formosa marquita_formosa at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 16 13:16:24 UTC 2013

Hi Valerie,

It is me again. Just wanted to thank you for this opportunity to get to know
about sign writing. My tutor told me that working with the plugin is actually
very good since it is very straight forward to use while very helpful for my
demo.

Now I wanted to tell you that I need more than one sentence for my demo. In
fact I managed to come up with at least 10 basic sentences to be used for my
demo. I am using a video dictionary so in reality I do not need a person to
record the translation for me

I do need your help now with sign writing though.

For example I have the following:

Sentence: The cat is white.

Video links are the following:
THE: http://cats.gatech.edu/cats/MySignLink/dictionary/html/pages/the.htm
CAT: http://cats.gatech.edu/cats/MySignLink/dictionary/html/pages/cat.htm
IS:http://cats.gatech.edu/cats/MySignLink/dictionary/html/pages/is.htm
BLACK:
http://cats.gatech.edu/cats/MySignLink/dictionary/html/pages/white.htm

As I said earlier I am extra new to sign writing so may I ask you if you can help
me with it please?

Thanks and Regards
Marquita