For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 17 04:13:49 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 16, 2013

THANK YOU, Cherie, for this terrific explanation about ASL grammar - I really appreciate reading this and am so amazed that you offered to write these sentences for Marquita…that is very generous of you…Marquita is from Malta…kind of confusing ;-)

But meanwhile we could use your help with translating the menus and computer commands that need to be written in ASL for the ASL Wikipedia project…called Translate Wiki... would you be interested in helping us with that project? I was thinking about asking you but was a little afraid to impose upon your time - If you feel you could do some of the sentences that need translating Adam could send you the information of what needs to be translated - The ASL Wikipedia project will someday be very important for all ASL signers, but this translation of the menus is a road block for us that needs to get accomplished first, before we can be accepted as an official Wikipedia -

Val ;-)