San Diego SignWriting Summer 2013 Workshops

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 20 16:57:14 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 20, 2013

Hello Natasha and everyone!

YES… We now have all the information. I was just working on the new flyer.

The San Diego SignWriting Workshop has new dates (July 1st-7th), because we just got word that we can use a lovely facility, that is only two blocks from the famous surfing beach in La Jolla, called the Windansea Beach, and there are several hotels and restaurants nearby. It is also near my home. The first 6 days of the workshop will be held at the La Jolla Community Center, and the last day of the workshop will be held in my home.

I will post the new flyer next message, but for right now, here is the address of the La Jolla Community Center:

La Jolla Community Center
6811 La Jolla Blvd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
http://ljcommunitycenter.org

but all registration goes through me and Adam, since we are just using their facilities…it is a lovely place with a room filled with computers, WiFi, and a beautiful patio and eating area - and you can walk to the beach!

I will get you the hotel information soon - and the flyer is coming soon too -

Val ;-)

---------