How to install video (mettre des images/vid éobutton)?

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Mon Apr 22 23:34:15 UTC 2013

Hi Val and everyone,

Val, thank you for giving me your instructions.

Deaf friend will come here this Thursday.

Regards,

André

De :  Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:53:26 -0700
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: How to install video (mettre des images/vidéobutton)?

SignWriting List
April 22, 2013

Hello Andre!
Thank you for this question. We cannot upload videos directly onto our
SignPuddle server, because we do not have the server spaceŠbutŠyou CAN have
videos in SignPuddleŠyou simply need to do it another wayŠ

Here is how...

1. Please create a YouTube account, and upload your video to YouTube.
2. Then, once it is on YouTube, find the "Embed" code.
3. Copy the Embed Code
4. open your SignPuddle file, and click on the button "Write Words" under
the sign (ecrire les mot)
5. paste the Embed Code into the area called "VideoMarkup"Š

Then push the Update button and your video appears in your SignPuddle file -

Try it and write again to tell us how it goes -

Val ;-)

-------