Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Mon Apr 8 03:51:28 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

Below are the instructions for installing the SignWriting Thin Viewer on
iOS for iPod, iPad, or iPhone.  I just installed it on my 1st generation
iPad and it works beautifully.  I love the zoom on the SVG.

A great bonus is the ease of copying a sign on iOS.  Touch and hold on
top of any sign created from the SignWriting Thin Viewer.  After 1
second, the sign will be selected and offer a copy command for the
Formal SignWriting.

SignWriting Thin View install for iOS
-------------------------------
First, visit SignPuddle.com, For End Users
http://signpuddle.com/#end-users

Select and copy the Pastable Bookmark line of code

It is easiest to edit an old bookmark.  If you don't have a bookmark to
edit, create a temporary bookmark to anywhere.

In the menu for Bookmarks, use the Edit button. Select the target
bookmark and edit it's contents.  Change the first line (Title) to
"SignWriting Thin Viewer".  Change the second line (Address) to "<paste
bookmark code here>"

Anywhere you find Formal SignWriting, use the bookmark to see the
SignWriting instead.

Regards,
-Steve