AW: Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Mon Apr 8 19:44:55 UTC 2013

On 4/8/13 7:58 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Will this accomplichment change
> anything in the way I am using SignWriting with SignPuddle or the
> delegs-software?

Hi Stefan,

No, nothing will change.  SignPuddle has been using Formal SignWriting
in the export since last year.  Delegs is already using the Formal
SignWriting as found in the SignPuddle export files.

The specification for Formal SignWriting has been stable since January
12th, 2012 and will remain stable into the future.

The recent developments will help us simplify our processes and
infrastructure.

Regards,
-Steve