AW: Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Apr 9 09:15:12 UTC 2013

Thank you Steve, Valerie and Stefan for your messages and explanations - I
think I understand a little better now.

So could i send an email using the FSW code - and then the SignWriting
would show up? I'm trying to think of a way that I can try it out, because
I grasp things when I try them out. If not possible, your explanations
will suffice for now.

thank you again!
maria