Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 9 15:21:05 UTC 2013

When I tried it, I saw the entire SignWriting text ending with US CANADA FINISH. True, it isn't the complete document, but that SignPuddle entry isn't the full document either.

One thing that I did experience that I'm sure will be worked out is that the SignWriting text under the SignWriting Thin Viewer is all in one column.

Adam