AW: AW: Writing Non Manual Signals

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 12 11:04:01 UTC 2013

I like this Natasha, it is clear and easy to read in order.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Natasha Escalada-Westland <blushash at COX.NET>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Writing Non Manual Signals
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Friday, April 12, 2013, 6:42 AM

Hi Everyone,

I (think) I attached a writing of the sign "finish" with vertical heads.  I like the
simplicity of showing the initial handshape with movement only.  What do you
think?

Also, is there a lesson page that describes or shows pictures of all the face and
mouth symbols available in the SignMaker on SignPuddle?  I'm not sure what some
of the symbols represent.  There is an older, online set of written lessons I have
found, but it doesn't include everything available in the SignMaker pallette.

Thanks!

Natasha Escalada-Westland