For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 16 16:16:23 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 16, 2013

Hello Marquita and Adam -
I am so happy to see this link. Strangely, I never received your last email to the List, Marquita, so I did not see this message until now - This looks good!

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sid=2095

and as Adam said below, go back into the Translate feature and do the sentence again, but place a period after the two words in the Translate box, and it should give you the sentence with a period in SignWriting, which is a thick black horizontal bar at the bottom of the sentence -

Val ;-)

----