signwriting (swml file problem)

Asmaa Shaban eng_asmaashaban at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 26 00:47:28 UTC 2013

Sorry Dr Valerie ,I have not get anything.

________________________________
 From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: signwriting (swml file problem)

SignWriting List
April 25, 2013

Hello Asmaa -
I sent you that information about an hour ago, in a private email - Did you not get it?

Hope you get it -

Val ;-)

-------

On Apr 25, 2013, at 5:08 PM, Asmaa Shaban <eng_asmaashaban at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Dr Valerie Please I need to contact  with people who  work done in South Africa or Tunisia
> To decide if i work with 3D avatar or not !!

    concerned with reading and writing.  Integrating SignWriting with
    avatars is not ready at this time.  It would make for a great
    project.

>>For a more mature avatar solution, you may want to investigate
    something called "Signing Gesture Markup Language" (SiGML) that
    works with HamNoSys rather than SignWriting.