Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Madson Barreto barretobh at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 1 17:07:18 UTC 2013

Hi, Valerie,

Thanks! We very happy you like our website!

We think together about this website and general structure, SignWriting
use, content translation for Libras in videos, etc.

My brother Medson Barreto (yes, our name are very similar... smile) is
graphic designer (https://www.facebook.com/medsondesigngrafico). He made
the website and we supervise general, SignWriting use, etc.

Months were working...

Actually we have plan some changes in site, and my brother will be
responsible for this in the coming months.

Have a nice day!

Madson and Raquel Barreto