New Idea for SignWriting Literature Links Database

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Aug 6 15:35:53 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
August 6, 2013

Hello Maria -
I have a question for you…regarding your request back on July 15th…here is your message that day:

On Jul 15, 2013, at 2:15 AM, maria galea <signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
> ..i found the gospel of John, but can you give me the link to all other texts of the new testament.  I would like to refer someone to these texts, as an example of a huge corpus of sign language literature..
> thank you! maria

Now that you can refer them to ASLGospel.org with so many documents, does this take care of your question? Or do you need a more detailed listing such as a chapter-by-chapter listing? I could create one enormous web page with every link of PDF chapters and complete books, like this:

HEBREWS in ASL Chapter by Chapter

Hebrews in ASL Chapter 1
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs9/sw0855_ASLBible_Hebrews_Ch1_NLT.pdf

Hebrews in ASL Chapter 2
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs9/sw0856_ASLBible_Hebrews_Ch2_NLT.pdf

Hebrews in ASL Chapter 3
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs9/sw0857_ASLBible_Hebrews_Ch3_NLT.pdf

Of course the same documents can be downloaded on ASLGospel.org by just going to:

Hebrews
http://www.aslgospel.org/Hebrews.html

We also have so much more SignWriting Literature not related to the Bible as well, so I have been trying to think how to present it to the world…there is no much to share…

Any ideas? What will help to show people how much literature we have?

Val  ;-)