Welcome to all our new SW List members ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Aug 6 18:39:59 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
August 6, 2013

Welcome to all our new members!

In the past week, the SignWriting List membership has expanded ... Several people from Brazil joined all at once - Welcome Brazil!!

Feel free to introduce yourselves and your projects…Write in Portuguese if you wish - no problem ;-)

And I am sure you saw the message by DAC member Denny Voreck from Arizona...

And then we have two new members from the San Diego area, Jake Chasan and Elena Eroshkin. They have a project to announce.

You can read about Jake Chasan on the web, at JakeChasan.com.

So Jake, please announce your new SignWriting development - I am going to buy an iPad in your honor…smile...

It is very cool!