Terminology - your advice?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Aug 18 16:58:29 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
August 18, 2013

Hello Jonathan!
This information is invaluable to me. I always thought of a web page as being online. But of course you are right, we can view web pages offline too, still using web browsers but off-line...

So "on the web" means "online" but just the term "web page" could be offline or online -

So I need to change the term: "Lessons Web Pages" to "Lessons on the Web" to make sure visitors know they need an internet connection to view the Lessons (on web pages online ;-) ...

Val ;-)

--------