Fast sign writting

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 27 08:07:25 UTC 2013

I was actually going to write something about 'shorthand' and speed
writing. Could someone clarify the difference, or at least lead me to a
webpage in the signwriting website or elsewhere where this is mentioned or
described. I cannot find anything about it - and I would like to include
it, since another researcher has criticized SignWriting on the basis that
you can't handwrite fast...so it would be great to include this, to prove
this is not so.

Thank you
maria