AW: Delegs (printed document)

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 29 13:05:46 UTC 2013

Hi André and friends of the sw-list,

Thank you very much for this question.

Well – your printout is not what we do have in mind.

What is to be done to get wonderfull printouts?

Step 1: Write your document –

Step 2: Create a PDF  (push the button: “Générer un PDF”  at the top)

Step 3: Print and / or Download your PDF - just as you do with other PDF
documents

If you save your document before there is the advantage that this “name of
the document” shows up at the bottom line of the document ;-)

I rewrote your document and attach a screenshot and the PDF ...

Feel free to ask more questions. All I can tell you is that every teacher
for deaf students can be lucky to use this powerfull and exremely effective
tool to improve literacy for their deaf students...

In my class we work every day every (!!!) lesson – no matter what – with
this combination of delegs-documents and other options...

Have a wonderfull day

All Best

Stefan

  _____